- The EOS 5D Mark III features a newly developed Canon full-frame 22.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor that’s designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity.
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed.
- Canon’s most sophisticated and extensive AF- The newly designed 61-Point High Density Reticular AF delivers great accuracy, no matter the situation.
- The camera has a dedicated AF menu Tab.
- Dual card slot that can house and SD and a CF card.
- New intelligent viewfinder that displays gridlines and AF points on the viewfinder.
- The camera can reach ISO speeds of up to 102400 high.
- 2” TFT LCD monitor with more than 1 million pixels display and anti-reflective construction.
- With its new High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode, the camera can merge 3 images of varying exposure, in camera, capturing a broad range of shadow and highlight detail.
- Has a headphone and external mic jack.
- Video Review: Click here.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III with 28-135mm Lens
Rent from Rs 750/day
Canon’s most popular full-frame camera thus far, the Canon EOS 5D Mk III gives supercharged performance and stunning high-resolution image capture. This camera is a great option for professional photography and beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. Coupled with the versatile Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 lens.
Refundable Security Deposit: Rs 5000/-
Click for Cashback: Share a picture with a bragpacker product at your travel destination and get 10% cashback*
Social Shoutout: Recommend us on your social media page and get 10% cashback*
*See terms & more offers here
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 7.6 x 11.6 cm
- Weight: 948 gm
- 3 Megapixels.
- Screen size: 3.2”
- Optical zoom: 5X
- Package contains: 2 Batteries, 64 GB Card, Camera Bag
- For Rentals, you will be asked to provide a government issued photo ID and Address proof before or at the time of delivery
- GST may be levied on the rental fee
- Any damage or loss of equipment would be to your account and fully reimbursed to the Vendor