- Lightest lens in its class, suitable for travel.
- Focal length from 18 to 200mm allows the user to have fewer lens changes, reducing instances of exposing the DSLR sensor to image-degrading dust, or missing the shot.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) for sharp handheld shooting.
- It uses a DC motor-gear train system which promises faster and quieter focusing.
- Comes with a Zoom Lock feature to prevent unwanted barrel extension when users carry their lens around.
- Available for both Canon and Nikon DSLRs (Please specify your DSLR make in order notes).
- Product Reviews:
Tamron 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
Rs 600 (1 day) to Rs 200/d (>16 days)
The Tamron 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC model introduces image stabilization in the range and is the lightest lens in its high-zoom class. This optimal all-in-one lens has a range so versatile that you will not need to change your lens throughout your trip; even when switching from wide angle shots in tight places to long telephoto shots of distant objects. Ideal for everything from large groups photos, family pictures, portraits, scenery, wildlife and even close-up shots of food!
Refundable Security Deposit: Rs 3000/-
Click for Cashback: Share a picture with a bragpacker product at your travel destination and get 10% cashback*
Social Shoutout: Recommend us on your social media page and get 10% cashback*
*See terms & more offers here
- Model: Tamron 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC
- Type: Zoom Lens
- Product Dimensions: 75mm (Dia) X 97mm (L)
- Weight: 400gm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.49m
- Focal Length: 18-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5–5.6
- Minimum Aperture: F22–40
- Filter Size: 62 mm
- Manufacturer’s Listing: http://www.tamron.eu/lenses/18-200mm-f35-63-di-ii-vc/
- For Buy orders, a brand new product will be sourced and delivered by Bragpacker
- For Rentals, you will be asked to provide a government issued photo ID and Address proof before or at the time of delivery
- We typically require atleast 2 days to deliver the product post order payment.
- Refer to FAQs for shipping details and our return and cancellation policy here
- For rentals, refer to our damage policy here