- Closed back headset with memory foam ear pads providing best-in-class noise isolation and comfort
- Sennheiser’s famed sound quality with stepped up bass performance and acoustic clarity
- Fitted with luxurious XL memory foam ear pads, the new GSP 300 delivers best-in-class comfort and improved ambient noise isolation, leaving you undisturbed and focused
- The GSP 300 is equipped with an aviation-inspired split headband which reduces pressure for the best comfort and fit even during long usage hours. The superior fit is further assured by a clever ball-joint hinge that makes it easy to perfectly angle the speakers to suit your face shape.
- Broadcast quality noise-cancelling microphone can be muted by raising the boom arm
- Short boom arm ensures that it cuts out the wearer’s breathing sound for clearer communications
- Intuitive volume control on right ear cup for on-the-fly adjustments
- Thanks to the PCV 05 you can use the GSP 300 on multiple platforms such as PC, Mac, consoles, mobiles and tablets.
- Comes with a 2 year international warranty
Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headphones for Rent/Demo
Try for Rs 200. Buy for Rs 6299.
For Mumbai & Pune residents, this product is available for you to Try for a day or Rent for a longer period.
Under our Try for Free scheme, your 1 day trial price along with the security deposit will be adjusted against the Buy price, if you do decide to Buy the product from us after your trial. If you want to buy the product directly, Click here. If you choose not to buy, your deposit will be refunded back to you.
To request a trial, just add the desired date of trial below, add to cart and submit the inquiry. You can try as many products, as you like in one go so you can compare them with your own setup.
All demo pieces are thoroughly cleaned and UVC sterilized for you.
Refundable Security Deposit: Rs 5000/-
• Sennheiser sound quality with improved bass performance and acoustic clarity.
• Superior comfort and fit due to split headband.
• Frequency response: 15 – 28,000 Hz
• SPL (at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms): 116 dB