- 2 Image Stabilizer modes make it easy to capture far-off action or close-in portraits.
- Gives sharpness in images in the entire focal range.
- Excellent focal range including the longest focal length found in Canon zoom lens.
- Such a long focal range makes this lens suitable for wildlife safaris, sports photography, landscape and portraits as well.
- Push-pull zoom mechanism.
- Reasonably lightweight which allows it to be handheld in decent lighting.
- Video Review: Click here.
- Digital Picture Review: Click here.
Canon 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 L series IS lens
Rs 1200 (1 day) to Rs 600/d (>16 days)
L-series super telephoto zoom lens equipped with an Image Stabilizer. The fluorite and Super UD-glass elements largely eliminate secondary spectrum. The floating system also ensures high picture quality at all focal lengths. Its very good image and build quality makes it one of the most popular serious wildlife and sports lenses.
Refundable Security Deposit: Rs 5000/-
Click for Cashback: Share a picture with a bragpacker product at your travel destination and get 10% cashback*
Social Shoutout: Recommend us on your social media page and get 10% cashback*
*See terms & more offers here
- Focal length: 100-400mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 14 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 24 to 6 degrees
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 5.9 feet
- Zoom system: Linear extension type
- Filter size: 77mm
- Dimensions: 3.6 inches in diameter, 7.4 inches long
- Weight: 1.4 Kg.
- Product shall be directly shipped by Vendor – Accord Equips Pvt. Ltd
- For Rentals, you will be asked to provide a government issued photo ID and Address proof before or at the time of delivery
- Service Tax, as applicable (15% as on April,2016), shall be levied on the rental fee
- We typically require atleast 2 days to deliver the product post order payment.
- For cancellations, 30% of rental fee shall be payable if cancelled within 2 days of beginning of rental period
- Any damage or loss of equipment would be to your account and fully reimbursed to the Vendor